A 1-year subscription for $50 includes:
• Coverage for the principal subscriber and the entire household (all names must be listed on subscription form with notifications of any additions made to the MRVAS business office in advance of service needs).
• Unlimited emergency medical care & transport for all household members to CVMC.
• Two (2) non-emergency transports that are physician ordered to/from CVMC, UVMMC or local area nursing facilities.
• Waiver of all co-payments or deductibles. MRVAS collects any benefits available from your medical insurance but waives any co-pay or deductible associated with your health insurance. (The MRVAS invoice may accrue towards your deductible; any remaining balance will not be billed to the subscriber.)
• are non-refundable.
• do not include coverage for services provided by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Helicopter, non-MRVAS paramedical services or any other ambulance services.
How To Subscribe:
To purchase a 1-year subscription to the Mad River Valley Ambulance Service for your entire household in the amount of $50, please use the form below.
If you are interested in donating to the Mad River Valley Ambulance Service, please see our Donate Page.